Location: Toronto with occasional travel to the GTA Area
Are you a passionate photographer who is looking to create beautiful and creative artwork with your photos on a weekly basis? Would you like to learn not only how to improve your photography but also the skills needed to run a profitable business? We’re currently looking to add a creative Junior Photographer to our team who has an interest in working with families, young children and babies.
You will have an opportunity to work under a team of photographers with over 6 years of experience in the field and to learn hands-on each step of how to engage, successfully book and convert your dream families to loyal clients.
You will be coming into our studio to train with us for newborn sessions, family sessions and more. The ideal candidate will then become a permanent part of our team and can work independently to take on sessions.
Hours and Salary Expectations:
30-40 hours per month at $20-23/hour depending on experience with possibility of negotiations within the first 6 months.
- An education in a Photography program or previous experience in photographing people
- Professional camera gear (Full Frame DSLR, Prime Lenses)
- Charismatic and friendly yet professional in working with clients
- Basic Photoshop and Lightroom knowledge
- Available to work both weekdays and weekends but we will have some flexibility
- Creative storytelling through photography
- A keen eye for detail
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Punctuality, responsible and time management
- A self starter
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Quick-thinking problem solver
- Open-mindedness and willingness to learn
- Great team player
- Preparing, photographing and cleaning newborn and family sessions
- Culling and editing of the session galleries
- Gift wrapping and delivery of prints to clients
- Preparing and updating social media posts
- Updating and managing client data base
Please send an email with the subject line: Re Junior Photographer with your resume and some samples of your previous photography portfolio if available. We thank you for your interest and will reach out to set up initial interviews for the week of October 21st should we decide on proceeding with your application.
Closing Date: September 16, 2022