Calling all Models:
Thank you for your interest in applying for our model call sessions. The purpose of these sessions is to allow our photographers to practice photographing newborn sessions and to build their portfolios. There will be several opportunities throughout the year for these and we will keep your file on record for when the opportunity matches up.
Lemons & Ants Studios has designed the perfect course for you to do so with our Baby Whisperers Training Education!
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Prep and guide the parents for a newborn session so they feel confident that their photoshoot will go smoothly
- Perform different wrapping techniques and newborn posing to have a full gallery of newborn and family images
- Confidently implement soothing and calming techniques specific to babies to get the images you need no matter how fussy the baby
- Set up proper lighting and choose the best angles for shooting a perfect newborn session to get a beautiful collection of images
- Guide and pose parents and siblings for a full gallery of family photos
- Implement editing tips and tricks to allow you to create your own style and brand
- Create your own portfolio of newborn and family photographs that will allow you to charge competitive session fees and the opportunity to upsell to a larger package
This course includes:
- Written and video step-by-step instructions on how to prepare for, photograph, and edit newborn sessions to be completed in 8 weeks with the following topics:
Week 1: Prepping parents for the session
Week 2: How to soothe babies & Newborn Safety
Week 3: Wrapping Techniques
Week 4: Posing Baby & Composites
Week 5: Session Workflow
Week 6: Lighting & Camera settings
Week 7: Shooting a full gallery to upsell
Week 8: Culling & Editing a Newborn Session
- You’ll be able to work through the course every week at your own pace
- You’ll have access to us on 3 one-on-one calls (30 min each call) at the beginning, middle and end of the course for questions and feedback
- You’ll have an opportunity after completing the course to observe and practice everything you learn in 4 live newborn sessions (1 session to observe and 3 to practice)
- You’ll have 1 additional follow-up one-on-one 1 hour call with us scheduled within the year after completing the course for further guidance
- An opportunity to apply for a part-time Junior Photographer position with Lemons & Ants Studios after completion of the course
Course Price: $2995+hst
Your Price: $1995+hst (An introductory rate for the first round)
Three monthly payments of $665+hst or 10% off the full payment at enrollment.
Enrollment by application only:
From Our Blog
Drive Visibility to Your Business
Lemons and Ants spoke with Amy Kitchen and Michelle Clarke of The Side Hustle, a one-stop digital marketing agency specializing in custom WordPress builds, SEO, and social media for small businesses and entrepreneurs. They graciously shared their expertise and...
Lavender Farm Session
Lavender Farm SessionsOur annual Lavender Farm Sessions are open for booking! Thank you for your interest in our Lavender Farm Mini's! We can't wait to capture you and your family together! Here are the details again: SUNDAY, AUGUST 6TH, 2023 , 6-8PM Christel Lake...
Top Tips for Linkedin after Parenting Career Break
Lemons and Ants spoke with workforce re-entry educator Rebecca Joy Tromsness about the struggle parents face when returning to work after a full-time caregiving role and we asked her to please share her top tips for getting started with LinkedIn to accelerate job...